Viviane graduated with a BSc in Industrial Chemistry from URI Erechim University Brazil in 2013. She then joined the group of Professor Claudia Sayer at the department of Chemical Engineering – Federal University of Santa Catarina as a Master student (2013), where she worked with magnetic/polymeric nanoparticles for enzyme immobilization. In June 2015, she started her PhD in Sayer’s group and during this period she did a secondment in the group of Professor Andreas Heise at the Royal College of Surgeons in Ireland. Her PhD project focused on the synthesis of well-defined polyesters based on macrolactones via ring-opening polymerisation followed by their post-polymerisation modification. Viviane joined the Dove research group in November 2019 as a Unilever Research Fellow to work with the ring-opening polymerisation of cyclic carbonates.
10. Crosslinking of Electrospun Fibres from Unsaturated Polyesters by Bis-Triazolinediones (TAD). Chiaradia, Viviane; Hanay, Saltuk B.; Kimmins, Scott D.; et al. Polymers (2019), 11, 1808-1818.
9. Polyester nanoparticles from macrolactones via miniemulsion enzymatic ring-opening polymerization. Chiaradia, Viviane; Polloni, André E.; de Oliveira, Débora; et al. Colloid Polym. Sci. (2018), 296, 861-869.
8. Polyesters from Macrolactones Using Commercial Lipase NS 88011 and Novozym 435 as Biocatalysts. Polloni, André E.; Chiaradia, Viviane; Figura, Eduardo Moresco; et al. App. Biochem. Biotech. (2018), 184, 659-672.
7. Immobilization of Candida antarctica Lipase B on Magnetic Poly(Urea-Urethane) Nanoparticles. Chiaradia, Viviane; Soares, Nicole Spillere; Valério, Alexsandra; et al. App. Biochem. Biotech. (2016), 1, 1-18.
6. Simultaneous single-step immobilization of Candida antarctica lipase B and incorporation of magnetic nanoparticles on poly(urea-urethane) nanoparticles by interfacial miniemulsion polymerization. Chiaradia, Viviane; Valério, Alexsandra; de Oliveira, Débora; et al. J. Mol. Catal. B Enzym. (2016), 131, 31-35.
5. Incorporation of superparamagnetic nanoparticles into poly(urea-urethane) nanoparticles by step growth interfacial polymerization in miniemulsion. Chiaradia, Viviane; Valério, Alexsandra; Feuser, Paulo E.; et al. Colloid Surf. A Physicochem. Eng. Asp. (2015), 482, 596-603.
4. Solvent-Free Production of Bioflavors by Enzymatic Esterification of Citronella (Cymbopogon winterianus) Essential Oil. Paroul, Natália; Grzegozeski, Luana Paula; Chiaradia, Viviane; et al. App. Biochem. Biotech. (2012), 166, 13-21.
3. Synthesis of Eugenol Esters by Lipase-Catalyzed Reaction in Solvent-Free System. Chiaradia, Viviane; Paroul, N.; Cansian, R. L.; et al. App. Biochem. Biotech. (2012), 168, 742-751.
2. Solvent-free geranyl oleate production by enzymatic esterification. Paroul, Natália ; Grzegozeski, Luana Paula; Chiaradia, Viviane; et al. Bioproc. Biosyst. Eng. (2011), 34, 331-337.
1. Production of geranyl propionate by enzymatic esterification of geraniol and propionic acid in solvent-free system. Paroul, Natália; Grzegozeski, Luana Paula; Chiaradia, Viviane; et al. J. Chem. Technol. Biot. (2010), 85, 1636-1641.0