Opportunities in the Dove Group
We are always looking to work with highly motivated and talented scientists. Specific funded opportunities will be advertised on the group webpage below and on jobs.ac.uk (among other locations) when they are available.
Details of how to join the Dove group
Opportunities that arise will be advertised through the group twitter account (@Dove_Group) and on the website front page as well as in prominent (inter)national advertisers such as ‘jobs.ac.uk‘ or ‘EURAXESS‘.
We are currently advertising for a Postdoctoral Research Fellow in Polymerisation Catalysis here.
The group are also very active in supporting strong applicants that wish to apply for fellowships (such as Marie Curie-Sklodowzka Action EF/GF, Newton International Fellowships, Whittaker Fellowships etc.). The Dove group have an excellent record of success in supporting these applications and potential applicatants should contact Andrew Dove by email (email@example.com) to discuss such oportunities.
- Synthesis and functionalisation of degradable polymers
- Development of metal-free click chemistry
- Hydrogel materials for tssue (and stem cell) engineering applications
- 3D printing to develop tuneable scaffolds for regenerative medicine
- Chancellors International Scholarship
- Chinese Scholarship Council (CSC) – Chinese Students Only
- Science without borders – Brazilian Students Only